Sunday, April 15, 2012

New Excerpt: Worth the Risk

Just when I thought I'd be working on my revisions for my historical novel, the latest contemporary WIP had other ideas.   I've posted an excerpt of the beginning of Worth the Risk, a romantic suspense sequel to Ghost of a Promise

***Worth the Risk***

Getting into trouble runs in the family. In the wake of a political scandal, Carrie Riley is a witness who knows too much and it's up to Nick Fallon to keep her safe and alive in the days before her Grand Jury testimony. But in the unusual hideout of a Victorian mansion, Nick discovers the depth of her painful secret and a new and fragile intimacy is forged between them. Protecting Carrie from a killer becomes a very personal mission.

Genre: Contemporary Romantic Suspense (with a hint of paranormal)

Click on the title or the tab at the top of the page.  I'd love to know what you think about Carrie's story, which begins with her having a very bad day!




No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Popular Posts