Sunday, January 26, 2014

A New Look

The good news is I found a new template for the blog and figured out (sort of) how to replace the old blogger template.  The bad news is I seem to have lost a few things on the home page, like the blog list and favorite links.  But I'm working on getting those back in place.  All in all though, I think it looks better!  I hope you like it and find the background nice and clean for the historical posts.

And speaking of the historical posts, I have been finding some great new information.  For instance, here is a very nice blog post from Country House Reader on the hierarchy of servants that I added to the post The Servants Speak

Also, there is an interesting post I added to the post The London Season and Leisure Pursuits of the Ton:

Added 1/26/14 - Amusements in London: Exeter 'Change - by Regina Scott at the Beau Monde blog --  Description: The Regency had places where one could go to see wild and exotic animals. One of the most famous was the Royal Menagerie at the Exeter Exchange. But this London amusement had very little in common with the scientifically-managed zoological parks of modern times.
Those are just a couple of tidbits for now!  Happy writing and reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Popular Posts